Friday, November 30, 2012

Safe Crossing

In my Soul Detective trainings, when I choose a volunteer from the audience to demonstrate the protocol, I use muscle testing to pick the very best person for the learning of the group. Last May when I taught a Healing Past Life Trauma course at the ACEP Conference, I did not know that the person who tested as the best volunteer would be making her transition into the next world today. She wanted to work on the origin of why her body had multiple forms of cancer, and we found past life trauma behind her illness. Although the disease had already progressed and she was walking with a cane, we could see her heart come to rest as she healed that past life trauma and absorbed her soul's life lesson from the experience. I feel so grateful that she could clear this trauma from her soul so it will be gone from her next incarnation. My heart was deeply moved by this woman's strength, courage, and peace as her spirit left her physical body today. I send her my prayers for a safe trip and blessings for her new life, as I believe that today she got a new light body that is no longer ill.

No comments: