Friday, October 24, 2014

Transformation

As I was teaching a Level Three Soul Detective class recently, I was reflecting on what deep soul transformation comes through doing this work. Each student learns tools to clean out problems that were hidden in dark corners of one's mind or the family lineage and recover soul fragments, heal family curses, clear invasive programs, and stand in the full power of one's True Self, all that we really are. Then I realized that this past year, I have been working very hard at developing a teacher training program for Soul Detective work so it can go wider, but I was not getting the word out about everything I have been building. I hired a wonderful Marketing Assistant to guide me in how to get this treasure into the hands of those who need it. She said to Blog, so here I am letting people know that deep spiritual healing is available through Soul Detective work.

No comments: